MPG50 FUEL ENHANCER IS EASY TO USE:
MPG50 is equipped with a handy 16 oz squeeze bottle with a convenient dispensing cap. On your first tankful or two add 1 oz of MPG50 to 5 gallons of fuel. This will accelerate cleaning your engine, fuel and exhaust system. On subsequent tankfuls use the maintenance dose of 1 oz per 10 gallons. You should begin to see optimal fuel economy on the second or third tankful of fuel used.
MPG50 works in gasoline, diesel, bio-diesel, gas/oil mixtures, even heating oil. cars, trucks, RV's, boats, ships, motorcycles, diesel powered engines, locomotives, lawn, garden, & farm equipment all benefit from using MPG50.
Please understand that our company has more than one product. We offer several cost-saving automotive products, but two major ones to address primary concerns of both gasoline & diesel powered vehicle fleets: reduced fuel and engine repair costs. Our products can be used individually, but work better together in concert to achieve important fleet goals.
MPG50 FUEL ENHANCER PERFORMS VITAL TASKS:
- Provides upper engine lubrication to reduce engine friction, heat and wear
- Cleans fuel injectors & keeps them free of harmful deposits to facilitate more perfect combustion.
- Cleans carbon build-up from valves & valve seats to reduce blow-by & improve cylinder compression
- Catalytically slows the burn speed of the fuel, which facilitates more complete combustion
- Oxygenates fuel to foster more complete combustion providing more energy & less exhaust pollution emissions
- Works as a surfactant to emulsify any water in the fuel system thus providing beneficial water vapor injection
- Our users claim mileage gains of 10 to 20% and frequently more just from using MPG50
Over time fuel injectors begin to develop deposits on the tip of the injector. This is a result of "coking." This process occurs immediately after the engine is shut off and the coolant stops circulating. Any remnant fuel in the injectors then heats up. Some of it will evaporate, but some of the solids will bake onto the injector nozzle. These deposits then continue to grow leading to a restriction of the fuel flow. Even as much as an 8 to 10 percent restriction can lead to lean misfire resulting in the check engine light illuminating or in some cases, particularly with turbocharged engines, will cause engine damaging detonation. Using MPG50 regularly insures that your injectors will stay clean and deposit free, thereby preventing costly fuel injector maintenance & vehicle downtime.
Our Nichels Permanent Engine Treatment Substantially Reduces Engine Friction &Wear:
- Reduces engine friction so significantly that mileage & horsepower gains of 10% are reported from using our Nichels Permanent Engine Treatment alone.
- Friction, heat & wear are reduced so significantly that our users report their engines are lasting more than twice as long without major breakdowns or discernible wear.
See Testimonials: http://www.mpg50.com/testimonials.php
BENEFITS OF USING MPG50 FUEL ENHANCER:
- At $4.00/Gallon Gas Prices A $25 Bottle Of MPG50 Saves You About $160 In Fuel Costs.
- For 40 Years Our Users Have Reported 20% To 30% More Miles/Gallon, Many Even More.
- MPG50 Boosts Octane 5 Points Or More So You Can Burn Regular Instead Of Hi-Test Gasoline & Save About 20 Cents/Gallon More At The Pump.
- You Will Typically Get A 10% Increase In Horsepower & Engine Performance. This Power Incease Is Very Noticeable In Vehicles With 6 & 4-Cylinder Engines.
- Diesel Drivers Report A Horsepower Boost Enabling Less Down-Shifting Going Uphill.
- Faster Starting: Fewer Cranking Amps Needed To Start The Engine Extends Battery Life
- Experience Up To 90% Less Hydrocarbon & Carbon Monoxide Exhaust Pollution.
- Helps Your Vehicle To Pass Vehicle Exhaust Emissions Tests With Flying Colors.
- Extends The Life Of Catalytic Converters As Much As Double Or More.
- Emulsifies Water In Fuel Systems Transforming A Problem Into A Combustion Improver.
- Saves $$$ On Tune-Ups, Oil Changes & Engine Repairs By Cutting Carbon Build-Up In The Engine & Oil.
MPG50 IS SAFE FOR YOUR ENGINE & DOES NOT VOID ANY FACTORY WARRANTIES:
General Motors Response - "using the fuel additive will not void your vehicle warranty".
MAGNUSON MOSS WARRANTY ACT:
US Code - Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312: Legally, a vehicle manufacturer cannot void the warranty on a vehicle due to an aftermarket part unless they can prove that the aftermarket part caused or contributed to the failure in the vehicle (per the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act (15 U.S.C. 2302(C)). For best results, consider working with performance-oriented dealerships with a proven history of working with customers. If your vehicle manufacturer fails to honor emission/warranty claims, contact the EPA at (202) 260-2080. If federal warranty protection is denied, contact the FTC: (202) 326-3128
Over 40 years of testing & use our fuel enhancer has proven to be safe when added to fuel used in internal combustion engines, and we provide the following warranty:
Nichels Energy Products guarantees that our fuel enhancer is safe for use in any gasoline or diesel powered internal combustion engine. If our fuel enhancer can be shown to have damaged any internal combustion engine, we will pay for the repair of the engine free of charge. For 40 years our guarantee continues to be backed by a million dollar per incident insurance liability policy with never a claim.
MORE FUEL-SAVINGS: Links to nationwide maps showing today's lowest gasoline & diesel fuel prices. Click: http://lowestgasprice.us and enter your zip code to get a list of gas prices near you with gas station addresses & brands starting at the lowest & going up. You may use this website as well: http://www.gasbuddy.com/
Enter what you are currently paying per gallon of gas and let our calculator calculate how much you could save with just one bottle of MPG50.